1. Position relay module SR-32 (figure 8, item 3) in the enclosure and secure it in place with the four screws
(figure 8, item 2)
2. Connect the electrical wiring to the terminal blocks (figure 8, item 1) using the labels from step 2 of Removal
as a guide. Remove the labels.
3. Perform the Follow-On Service procedure at the end of this work package.
1. Remove the two screws (figure 9, item 1) that attach the horn/strobe (figure 9, item 2) to the mounting plate
(figure 9, item 3).
Replace or repair components only after the affected circuit has been secured,
locked out and tagged out (FM 55-502). Performing replacement with the circuit
energized may result in injury.
2. Using a multimeter, check for voltage at the terminal board (figure 9, item 4). If voltage is present, ensure that
the proper circuit breakers are set to OFF, locked out, and tagged out (FM 55-502). If no voltage is present,
continue with this procedure.
3. Label and disconnect the wiring from the terminal board (figure 9, item 4).
4. Remove the two screws (figure 9, item 5) that secure the mounting plate (figure 9, item 3) to the junction box
(figure 9, item 6), and remove the mounting plate.