Install extension hose (12) on adapter (3).
Turn battery disconnect switch to ON position (WP 0007).
10. With the aid of an assistant, put START PUMP SWITCH to START position (WP 0004) and record reading
from compression tester (11).
Compression pressure, as measured in this procedure, is dependent on starter speed
during the measuring process and altitude at which measurement is taken. Because of
this, precise compression values are difficult to specify. Use these measurements only for
comparing compression pressures of all cylinders in engine. If a pressure variance of
greater than 15% is discovered, notify Supervisor.
11. Remove screw (8), two camping pads (6), and connector (4) from cylinder head (7).
12. Repeat Steps (2) through (11) for remaining five cylinders.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fuel is very flammable and can explode easily. To avoid serious injury or death,
keep fuel away from open fire and keep fire extinguisher within easy reach when
working with fuel. Do not work on fuel system when engine is hot. Fuel can be
ignited by hot engine. When working with fuel, post signs that read NO SMOKING
WITHIN 50 FEET of vehicle.
13. Install fuel line (1) on elbow (2).
END OF TASK
Install water pump engine fuel injectors (WP 0233)
Install pump house panel O (WP 0540)
Install crew cab access panel, passenger side (WP 0499)
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE