6-78. LADDER ASSEMBLY - Continued
The ladder may be disassembled while installed on the truck or
while removed. The following procedure is applicable to both
(1) If ladder is installed on truck, swing ladder approximately 30° to side of truck. Lower ladder as far as
possible and extend ladder approximately three feet.
(2) Shut down engine and disconnect batteries (see para 4-114).
(3) If installed, remove monitor and nozzle assembly (see para 4-202).
(4) Remove water pipe from fly section (see para 4-201).
(5) Remove and tag wires and remove 110 VAC outlet box.
(6) Remove four screws (1) and cover (2) from electrical box (3). Tag and disconnect all wires from
cables (4) and (5) from inside of electrical box (3). Remove cable reliefs (6). Remove cable clamps
(7) as required by removing screw (8).