THIS TASK COVERS:
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12.)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16.)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114.)
Drive Shaft Disconnected (see para 5-7.)
Transmission Fluid Drained (see para 4-142.)
(1) Place suitable hydraulic jacks under truck to raise truck at least 36 inches (914 mm). Place blocking
under truck frame to support truck.
(2) Disconnect transmission dipstick tube (1) from transmission.
(3) Disconnect wires (2) from sending unit (3).
(4) Disconnect hose (4) from transmission.
(5) Disconnect wires (5) from sending unit.
(6) Disconnect hose (6) from transmission.
remove bracket (7) with solenoid trom rear
TRANSMISSION-RIGHT SIDE VIEW