6-36. CAMSHAFTS AND PULSE WHEEL Continued
Remove cloth from between gears. Gears can be
turned to reach rear end camshaft bearing screws
using nut on end of camshaft.
(12) Install nut (9) on rear end of camshaft (10).
(13) Remove three camshaft rear end bearing
each rear camshaft bearing (25).
(14) Remove nut (9).
Use care when removing camshafts. Cam- shafts
can be damaged by scraping or hitting engine block
or hard surface.
Tag and mark all parts to aid in assembly.
(15) Remove camshaft assemblies (11 and 11)
from engine block (26).
(16) Remove three screws (27) and lock-
washers (28) from each front camshaft
Gasket is on left-hand bearing only.
(17) Remove two bearings (29) and gasket
(30). Discard gasket.