6-21. ROCKER ARMS Continued
(3) Tag and loosen four fuel tube nuts (4) and
remove two fuel tubes (5 and 6).
(4) Cover four fuel line connectors (7) with caps.
(5) Remove two brackets (8) from cylinder head (9).
Do not force rocker arms all the way back
with shaft in place. This could result in
damage to push rods.
(6) Move three rocker arms (2) up and toward center
of engine to permit shaft (10) to be removed.
(7) Hold three push rods (11) and loosen three
Tag rocker arms before removal.
(8) Unscrew three rocker arms (2) from three push
(9) Measure inside diameter of bushing (13) in rocker
arms (2) and outside diameter of shaft (10).
Clearance between bushing (13) and shaft (10)
must not exceed 0.004-in. (0.102 mm).