Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 is potentially dangerous. Avoid
repeated and prolonged breathing of vapors and skin contact
with the liquid. Do not use near open flame, arcing equipment or
other ignition sources. Always wear eye protection and
protective clothing. The flash point of P-D-680 is 100 to 138 deg.
F (38 to 59 deg. C).
(3) Clean valve with dry cleaning solvent (Item 3, Appendix E).
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30
psi (207 kPa). Use only with effective chip guarding and
personal protective equipment (goggles/shield, gloves, etc.)
(4) Dry with compressed air.
Repeat steps (2) through (4) for each valve.
(1) Set cylinder head (1) on side.
(2) Lubricate valve (2) with lubricating oil (Item 10, Appendix E).
(3) Install valve (2) in cylinder head (1).
(4) Secure valve (2) with tape to keep from falling out.