FIRE PUMP - Continued
Installation of Transmission.
(1) Support pump transmission with suitable jack.
(2) Raise transmission (1) into place and install and tighten
eight bolts (2).
(4) Install pump oil pressure gauge line.
(5) Install manual pump shift rod, manual pump shift
disengagement cable, and bracket.
(6) Install priming pump/motor with five bolts securing
(7) Install priming tank hose and priming valve hose.
(8) Install wires from priming valve hose.
(9) Install two bolts (4) securing bracket (2) to primer valve
(10) Install roll pin to universal joint of drain valve.
(11) Install seven copper lines to manifold drain valve.
(12) Connect two driveshafts (see para 5-7).
(13) Move cooler (6) back into position.
(14) Install two clamps (5) on auxiliary cooler (6).
(15) Install copper tube (7) to auxiliary cooler (6).
(16) Fill transmission to oil level plug hole (107) with