5-11. ENGINE ASSEMBLY - Continued
(34) Install ether start heat sensor (45) in thermostat housing at left front top of engine with bolt (46).
(35) Put air cleaner clamps (47) in position and install hex head screws (48), flat washers (49) lock washers
(50) and nuts (51). (36) Install air cleaner (52) and tighten clamps (47)
(37) Install flex hose (53) and tighten two clamps (54).
(38) Install elbows (55) and air intake hose (56) between air cleaner and turbocharger. Install c
(39) Connect air cleaner indicator hose (59) to air intake tube (56).
Plastic tie-straps should be used as needed to secure loose
hoses, tubes and wiring. This should be done to prevent looses
items from being caught by moving parts, and also to prevent
chafing of parts due to vibration.