4-157. AIR TANKS - Continued
(1) Coat all pipe threads with pipe sealant (Item 2, Appendix E) and install valves and fittings as noted
during removal procedure.
(2) Slide air tank into position. Be sure air tank draincock is at the lowest point.
(3) Install clamps (3) on frame and secure with capscrews (2) and nuts (4).
(4) Install capscrews (1), washers (5), and nuts (6). Tighten securely.
(5) Coat all pipe threads with pipe sealant (Item 2, Appendix E) and install air lines.
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).
(2) Check for leaks as described in para 4-147 .