4-125. ENGINE ENCLOSURE INSULATION
This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12.)
(Appendix B, Section llI., Item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16.)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114.)
Flame Resistant Tape (Item 36, Appendix E)
(1) Remove tape from compartment door (1) and insulation (2).
(2) Remove clips (3) from pins (4).
(3) Remove insulation (2) and cover from compartment door.
(1) Align insulation (2) on compartment door (1), and press on pins (4).
(2) Install clips (3).
(3) Using flame resistant tape (Item 36, Appendix E), tape edges of insulation to engine compartment door.
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114.).