4-13. COMPARTMENT LIGHTS
This task covers:
Cleaning and Inspection
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12 .)
(Appendix B, Section lll, Item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16.)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114 .)
Emery Cloth (Item 25, Appendix E)
Butt Splice Connectors (Item 27, Appendix E)
The compartment lights are located in each of
the storage compartments on the hose body.
(1) Remove nut (1) from switch (2).
(2) Remove four screws (3).
(3) Remove lens (4).
(4) Remove and replace bulb (5) if failed.
(5) To remove switch (2) tag and cut wires from splice.
Replace switch if detective.
(6) Remove four screws (6).
(7) Tag and disconnect electrical leads.
(8) Remove light base assembly (7).