5-52. HOIST MANIFOLD BLOCK
This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12.)
(Appendix B, Section III, Item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16.)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114.)
Ladder Bedded (see para 2-14.)
(1) Remove four screws (1) and remove
aluminum shroud (2).
(2) Tag and remove eight hydraulic hoses (3)
from hoist manifold block (4).
(3) Cap hydraulic hoses (3) and plug manifold
(4) Remove two mounting bolts (5) from under
mounting plate and remove manifold block
(1) Secure manifold block (4) to mounting
plate with two mounting bolts (5).
(2) Install eight hydraulic hoses (3).
(3) Install aluminum shroud (2) and secure with
four screws (1).
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).