5-57. OUTRIGGER BEAMS - Continued
Serious injury could occur if heavy equipment is moved/lifted
without sufficient personnel to do the job. Use proper physical
lifting procedures or use a suitable lifting device of dolly. Wear
safety shoes, gloves and other suitable protective clothing. Area
should be clear of other personnel. Serious injury or death can
result from falling objects.
(1) Install extension beam (3) in side of truck using hoist.
(2) Install lower half of jacking beam (4) through top of extension beam (3) using hoist.
(3) Route wiring harness and hydraulic ho es through inside of extension beam (3).
(4) Route wiring harness through cable clamps and connect wiring harness to outrigger warning lights with
new butt splices (Item 27, Appendix E).
(1) Install outrigger jack cylinders (see para 4-195).
(2) Install outrigger extend/retract cylinders (see para 4-194).