5-29. TRANSMISSION GOVERNOR
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
Tool kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12.)
(Appendix B, Section
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16.)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114.)
Gasket (Figure 143, Appendix F)
(1) Place suitable container under govern r cover to catch oil.
(2) Remove four bolts (1) that retain governor cover (2) and gasket (3).
(3) Remove the cover and gasket. Discard gasket.
(4) Remove the governor (4) by rotating it clockwise.
(1) Install governor (4) by rotating it counterclockwise.
(2) Install new gasket (3), cover (2) and four bolts (1).
(3) Torque bolts (l) to 13-16ft. Ib. (18-22 N.m).
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114)