5-11. ENGINE ASSEMBLY - Continued
(22) Connect wires to ground terminal (25) and BAT terminal (26) of starter motor.
(23) At left rear of engine, install two wires (27) on oil pressure sending unit. Connect wire (28) to hour
meter sending unit.
(24) Connect positive (29) and negative (30)
(25) Connect two-wire plug (31) to top of
(26) Install new butt splice connectors on wires 1095L
and 1096L for Jacobs engine brake which enter
inside of each cylinder head near rear of blower.
They connect to engine wiring harness on driver's
side of engine.