4-207. AUXILIARY POWER UNIT (APU)
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12 .)
(Appendix B, Section III, item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16 .)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114 .)
APU Air Cleaner Removed (see para 4-213 .)
(1) Disconnect exhaust pipe (1).
(2) Remove four screws (2) and control box cover (3).
Tag all wires before disconnecting them.
(3) Remove wire nut (4) securing black cable to white
wires #1 and #3.
(4) Remove one white and one green cable from mounting
(6) Tag and remove the following wires from the remote control terminal block (7):
#1670M from #1 Terminal
#1671 from #2 Terminal
#1672 from #3 Terminal
#1673 from H Terminal