4-190. OUTRIGGER CONTROL VALVES
THIS TASK COVERS:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12.)
(Appendix B, Section IiI, Item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16.)
Disconnect Batteries (see para 4-114.)
(1) Tag and disconnect seven hoses (1) from valve (2).
(2) Cap all hoses (1) and ports in valve (2).
(3) Remove three screws, nuts, and washers attaching
valve to mounting plate..
(4) Remove valve (2).
(1) Install valve (2) and attach to plate with three
screws, nuts, and washers.
(2) Connect seven hoses (1) on valve (2) Remove tags.
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).
(2) Operate outriggers and check for leaks (see para 2-14).