4-187. PRESSURE SENSOR GAUGE - Continued
(3) Compare gauge pressure setting to that of a calibrated master gauge. Replace gauge if accuracy
isn't ± 3% compared to calibrated master gauge.
(4) Check for continuity from black wire terminal through gauge to white wire terminal when pressure
reading equals gauge set point. Replace gauge if no continuity.
(1) Apply pipe sealant (Item 2, Appendix E) to threads of 1/2" coupler (6) and use open end wrench to
screw assembled 1/2" coupler (6) and gauge (7) into control stand bracket.
(2) Connect gauge black wire (4) to terminal B6 of Bosch relay (5).
(3) Connect gauge white ground wire (3) to control stand bracket with srew (1) and nut (2).
d. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).