4-145. PARKING BRAKE CONTROL VALVES - Continued
(5) Install control knobs (8) and secure with setscrews (7).
(6) Install three U-bolts (4) with nuts (6) and washers (5). Secure U-bolts (4) with washers (3) and nuts (2).
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).
(2) Start engine. Allow air tanks to reach full pressure. Use soap solution to check for leaks. No leaks are
allowed. Tighten/remake joints as required.
(3) Refer to Operating Instructions in Chapter 2 and check operation of PARKING BRAKE control,
EMERGENCY PARKING BRAKE RELEASE, and FRONT WHEEL LOCK control.