4-99. CIRCUIT BREAKERS
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12 .)
(Appendix B, Section IlI, Item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16 .)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114 .)
Tie Straps (Item 33, Appendix E)
Be sure that malfunction which caused the circuit
breaker to trip has been corrected before replacing
Access to circuit breaker can be gained through electric
compartment door in center of dash. Cut tie straps as
(2) Tag and remove wires from faulty circuit breaker
(3) Remove faulty circuit breaker (3).
(1) Install new circuit breaker (3).
(2) Attach and fasten wires with nuts.
(3) Install ground bar (2) and secure with nuts (1).
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114)