4-95. CAB INSTRUMENT PANEL INDICATOR LIGHTS
This task covers:
b. Cleaning and Inspection
d. Follow-on Maintenance
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12.)
(Appendix B, Section III, Item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16.)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114.)
Emery Cloth (Item 25, Appendix E)
(1) Tag and disconnect wires.
(2) Remove bulb socket (1) from bulb
housing (2). Remove bulb (3).
(3) Remove rubber guard (4) and lens
(5) from bulb housing (2).i
(4) Remove nut (6) and washer (7) and bulb
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean lens.
(2) Inspect lens for cracks. If cracked, replace
(3) Inspect wiring for fraying or cracked
insulation. If wiring is damaged, contact
Direct Support Maintenance.
(4) Inspect bulb socket, bulb contacts, and
wiring for corrosion. Clean corrosion with
emery cloth (Item 25, Appendix E). If
corrosion is excessive, replace light
(1) Install bulb housing (2), washer (7) and nut (6).
(2) Install lens (5) and rubber guard (4).
(3) Install bulb (3) in bulb socket (2).
(4) Install bulb socket (1) in bulb housing (2).
(5) Connect wires. Remove wire tags.
d. Follow-up Maintenance.
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).