4-78. DOOR GLASS
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12 .)
(Appendix B, Section III, Item 1) APU Shutdown (see para 2-16 .)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114 .)
Door Panel Removed (see para 4-77 .)
(1) Loosen four screws (1) and remove glass
from channel (2).
(2) Slide glass from track (3).
(3) Remove glass.
(1) Install glass in track (3).
(2) Position new glass in door and tighten four
screws (1) to tighten channel (2).
(3) Raise and lower window to check tracking.
Loosen screws (1) to adjust glass if needed
Be sure to re-tighten screws (1) when
adjustment is complete.
(1) Install door panel (see para 4-77).
(2) Connect batteries (4-114).