4-76. CAB ROOF PANEL
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
PERSONNEL REQUIRED: 2
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
(Appendix B, Section III, Item 1) EQUIPMENT CONDITION
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12 .)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16 .)
Silicone Sealant (Item 35, Appendix E) Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114 .)
Loctite (Item 7, Appendix E)
Ladder Raised and Moved to Side of Truck
(see para 2-14 .)
(1) From inside of crew cab, remove thirteen
pan head screws (1) and nylon washers (2).
Remove center panel headliner (3).
(2) From outside of truck, remove
twenty-eight pan head screws (4) and
washers (5) from roof panel (6).
(3) Lift roof panel (6) from truck.
(4) Clean silicone sealant from roof panel
edges and opening.
(1) Apply a continuous bead of silicone
sealant (Item 35, Appendix E) to roof
panel opening on cab roof.
(2) Install roof panel (6).
(3) Secure roof panel with twenty-eight pan
head screws (4) and twenty-eight
(4) Install center headliner panel (3), thirteen
nylon washers (2), and thirteen pan head
(1) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).
(2) Ladder bedded (see para 2-14).