4-60. PRIMING PUMP OIL TANK
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12 .)
(Appendix B, Section III, Item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16 .)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114 .)
Curbside Operator's Panel Removed
Sealing Compound (Item, 2, Appendix E)
(see para 4-26 .)
Oil (Item 20, Appendix E)
(1) Disconnect tubing (5) from top of tank.
(2) Remove tank (1) by removing two screws
(3), nuts (4), and straps (2).
(3) Drain priming pump oil tank into suitable
(1) Position new tank (1) in mounting
brackets. Secure with two straps (2),
screws (3), and nuts (4).
(2) Apply pipe sealant (Item 2, Appendix E) to
(3) Connect tubing (5) to tank.
(4) Fill priming tank with oil (Item 20,
(1) Install curbside operator's panel
(see para 4-26).
(2) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).
(3) Operate priming motor and check for leaks.