4-59. PRIMING PUMP TUBING
This task covers:
b. Follow-on Maintenance
PERSONNEL REQUIRED: 2
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
(Appendix B, Section 1II, Item 1)
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12.)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16 .)
Tie, cable plastic (Item 33, Appendix E)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114 .)
Curbside Panel Removed (see para 4-26 .)
Priming pump tank is located behind access
panel on curbside operators panel.
(1) Disconnect tubing (1) from check valve (2)
and drain oil from tubing.
In step 1, note orientation of orifice and tak
care to avoid loss of orifice and reducer.
(2) Disconnect tubing (1) from elbow (3).
(3) Position loosely attached, new tubing ties
next to old ties. Cut and remove old tubing
(4) Connect tubing (1) to elbow (3). Route tubing
(1) through new ties. Tighten ties one at a
(5) Connect tubing (1) to check valve (2).
b. Follow-on Maintenance.
(1) Install curbside operator's panel (see para
(2) Connect batteries (see para 4-114).
(3 Operate priming pump and check for leaks
(see para 2-13).