4-27. THROTTLE CONTROL
This task covers:
c. Follow-on Maintenance
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para. 2-12.)
(Appendix B. Section lIl, Item 1 )
APU Shutdown (see para. 2-16.)
Batteries Disconnected (see para. 4-114.)
Throttle control must be in idle position.
(1) Disconnect wiring harness (1) from end
of throttle control cable.
(2) Unscrew rear half of throttle control (2)
and remove connector (6) from ball on
end of from control rod (3).
(3) Remove nut (4).
(4) Remove front half of throttle control (5)
(1) Install front half of throttle control (5) in
(2) Install nut (4).
(3) Install control rod (3) in connector (6)
and thread rear half of throttle control
(2) onto front half of throttle control (5).
(4) Attach throttle control connector to
(1) Connect batteries (see para.
and test throttle control.