This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanics, Automotive
Main Engine Shutdown (see para 2-12 .)
(Appendix B, Section lll, Item 1)
APU Shutdown (see para 2-16 .)
Gauge Panel Removed (see para 4-18 .)
Batteries Disconnected (see para 4-114 .)
(1) Carefully pull bulb socket (1) from tachometer (2).
Remove bulb (3) from bulb socket (1).
(2) Disconnect wiring harness from cable connector (4)
on back of tachometer.
(3) Remove two wing nuts (5) and bracket (6) Remove
tachometer through front of gauge panel.
(1) Install tachometer (2) through hole in gauge panel.
(2) Install bracket (6) and fasten to tachometer (2) with
two wing nuts (5).
(3) Connect wiring harness cable connector (4) on back
(4) Install bulb (3) in bulb socket (1). Install bulb socket
(1) in back of tachometer (2) by pressing firmly.
(5) Run engine to make sure tachometer is operating