4-260. SERVICING VEHICLE WHILE IN STORAGE (Continued).
(5) Remove, empty, and reinstall fuel filter (paragraph 4-84).
(6) Put 2 oz. of a fuel stabilizer in the fuel tank and refill tank with diesel oil.
(7) Remove tag from steering wheel and tighten tension on all drive belts (paragraph 4-76).
(8) Start the engine and run at idle speed for approximately 4 mties to circulate the fuel stabilizer.
(9) Oil or grease all linkage connections, joints, nuts, pins and bushings (paragraph 4-9).
(10) Add engine oil if necessary and operate engine at idle speed for approximately 30 seconds to circulate oil.
(11) Remove batteries and return to storage.
4-362 Change 1