4-104. CLAMPS AND HANGERS REPLACEMENT.
This task covers:
General Safety Instructions
General Mechanics Tool Kit
Transmission in (N) neutral.
Parking brake and micro-brakelock set
Clamps and Hangers As Required
b. Curb Side Cylinder Bank Exhaust:
a. Street Side Cylinder Bank Exhaust:
(1) Remove clamp/braces at framebeam-
(1) Remove clamp to lower frame bracket (1).
extension forward (6).
(2) Remove U-clamp to "S" configuration
(2) Remove U-clamp at muffler (7).
(3) Remove clamp/bracket on framebeam-
(3) Remove U-clamp at middle of frame
extension at rear (8).
(4) Remove U-clamp at muffler (4).
Curbside tailpipe and muffler are one unit.
(5) Remove clamp at rear crossover member