PUMP BODY - Continued
(1) Place console without control panel and light bar on the pump body.
(2) Attach console by installing 14 lockbolts. See para 2-7 GENERAL for details of lockbolt installation.
(3) Install valve lever banks and connect levers to tie rod linkages inside pump body (see TM 5-4210-220-12).
(4) Install panel light bar
(5) Install hose rollers to both sides of body (see TM 5-4210-220-12).
(6) Install handrails.
(7) Install structural control panel (see TM 5-4210-220-12).
Console Assembly Repair
(1) Minor damage to console sides and hose beds may be repaired without replacement of components. Small
dents and bends may be straightened using basic body repair tools.
(2) Chipped or otherwise damaged surface protection may be repaired by spot painting, see para. 2-7 GENERAL
for applicable instructions.
(3) If severely damaged, replace console assembly as detailed In REMOVAL and INSTALLATION preceding.
2-39 (2-40 Blank)