2-10.2 Console Assembly.
This task covers:
Shop Equipment, Automotive
101561 Console and Hose Bed Assy
Maintenance and Repair,
MS90725-6 Screw, 1/4-20x1/2", Hex
MS51922-1 Locknut 1/4-20
2667-06 Lockbolt Collar
Main Engine Shutdown (see TM 5-4210-220-12)
APU Shutdown (see TM 5-4210-220-12)
Batteries Disconnected (see TM 5-4210-220-12)
PERSONNEL REQUIRED - 2
All Air Tanks Drained.
Structural Control Panel Removed
(see TM 5-4210-220-12)
Valve Levers Removed (see TM 5-4210-220-12)
Hose Rollers Removed (see TM 5-4210-220-12)
Disconnect and remove hoses from cross-
lay hose beds.
(2) Remove panel light bar (1) from console.
Remove handrails (2) - two screws each.
(4) Drill out lockbolts (3) on each side of the
(5) Remove nuts and bolts attaching valve
lever assembly and console assembly to
front of pump body.
(1) Inspect control lever banks, and if necessary, repair as detailed in TM 5-4210-220-12.
(2) Inspect hose rollers. If necessary, repair or replace components as detailed in TM 5-4210-220-12.
(3) Make sure new console is undamaged and free of defects.