PUMP BODY - Continued
(11) Install winterization system fuel pump and filter to pump body.
(12) Reconnect priming reservoir hoses to priming tank. Ensure priming pump and priming tank drain valves are
(13) Attach 2 1/2 in. suction pipe to frame with pipe clamp and install victaulic coupling to attach it to the suction
(14) Attach angles to each side of pump body using lockbolts as detailed In para 2-7
(15) Install tie rod linkage to valve.
(16) Reconnect foam hoses to metering valve as tagged.
(17) Reconnect tank fill and hose reel hoses to discharge manifold valves.
(18) Install engine coolant hoses to auxiliary cooler as tagged.
(19) Plug foam and water tank level monitors to harnesses as tagged.
(20) Connect auxiliary cooler hoses to control valve on structural panel as tagged.
(21) Reconnect throttle and stop controls for APU.
(22) Install all pressure lines to water gages and air controls on structural panel as tagged.
(23) Reconnect pump tachometer drive to structural panel.
(24) Install pump body heater and winterization heater as detailed in TM 5-4210-220-12
(25) Reconnect electrical wires to pump body and hose reel blowers.
(26) Plug pump body harness into chassis harness.
(27) Fill radiator and engine coolant system. Test operation of all pump body components before installing pump
body heat shield.
Pump Body Repair
Minor body damage, such as dents and bends, may be straightened using basic body repair tools.
Chipped or otherwise damaged surface protection may be repaired by spot painting (see para. 2-7 GENERAL
for applicable details).
If severely damaged, replace pump body as detailed in REMOVAL and INSTALLATION preceding.