TRANSMISSION - Continued
(9) Install relay valve (3), spring (4), valve stop
(10) Press inward against valve stop (5), and
install retainer pin (2).
Lockup Cutoff Valve Inspection, Repair And Assembly
(1) Remove retainer pins (4, 5, and 6) from valve body (1).
(2) Remove valve plugs (3, 8, and 9) and valves (2, 7, and 10) from their respective bores.
Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 (safety or
prolonged breathing of vapors and skin
contact with the liquid. Do not use near
open flame, arcing equipment or other
ignition sources. Always wear eye
protection and protective clothing. The
flash point of P-D-680 is 100 to 138 deg.
F (30 to 59 deg. C).
(3) Inspect and clean parts with dry cleaning
solvent (item 10, Appendix B). Replace any
All valves, when dry, must move freely of
their own weight in their respective
Unless parts replacement is required, the lockup cutoff valves should be installed In the same location from which
they were removed.
(4) Install valves (2, 7, and 10) into their respective bores in valve body (1).
(5) Install valve plugs (3, 8, and 9) into their respective bores. Retain the valves with pins (4, 5, and 6).