ENGINE - Continued
Injector Controls - Continued
(14) Remove spring pin (2) and clevis pin (3) from right hand fuel rod and injector control tube lever.
(15) Hold the left hand injector control tube lever in the full-fuel position and adjust all left-hand control rack levers
as In steps 8 and 9.
(16) Repeat step 15 for the right hand control rack levers, setting these against No. 1R.
(17) When all are adjusted, check each one is free to move as detailed in step 9.
(18) Insert clevis pins (3 and 10) into the fuel rod and injector control tube levers and install split pins (2 and 9)