ENGINE - Continued
(9) Check the torque by pushing down on the
injector rack with the tip of a screwdriver.
The rack should swivel freely about its axis,
when released it should spring back upward
(10) Remove the split pin (9) and the clevis pin
(10) from the left hand fuel rod and injector
control tube lever
(11) Install the clevis pin (3) and split pin (2) to
connect the right hand fuel rod and injector
control tube lever.
(12) Repeat steps 7 thru 9 for the No. 1 R
injector control rack lever.
(13) Do not alter No. 1L and No. 1R settings