4-12. CAB - Continued
b. Rear Seat Base Removal
(1) Remove nuts (1), and remove seat base
(2) Remove screws (3), washers (4) and
remove seat belt (5).
c. Rear Seat Back Removal
(1) Lift off breathing air set.
(2) Remove breathing air bracket (4) by
removing screws (1) washers (2) and nuts
(3) Remove screws (5), washers (6), and nuts
(7) and lift out seat back.
(1) Inspect seat for damaged or broken components. Clean corroded or rusted parts and lubricate pivot
joints and sliding surfaces with white grease (item 34, Appendix E).
(2) Seat components with exception of the complete seat and seat belt are not replaceable. Minor rips and
tears in the vinyl upholstering may be repaired using a commercially available vinyl repair kit.