CAB - Continued
This task covers
MATERIALS / PARTS
Shop Equipment Automotive
320562 Butt Splice
Maintenance and repair
Main Engine Shutdown (see para. 2-10)
APU Shutdown (see para. 2-12)
Batteries Disconnected )see para. 4-24)
Removal, installation, and repair of the left hand spotlight is detailed. The procedures for the
right hand spotlight are similar.
(1) Cutout wire butt splice (1) and discard. Be
sure to cut as close as possible to splice on
both sides. If splice is not accessible, cut
wire at least 2 in. (50 mm) away from
(2) Remove handle assembly wedge screw (2)
and wedge (3) Pull handle assembly (4)
free of lamp assembly shaft.
(3) Loosen screw (A) and remove collar (5)
Remove screw (7) and nut (6) attaching
arm (8). Remove arm (8), wire clip (9), and
rubber bushing (10).
(4) Loosen screw (B) and pull lamp assembly
(13) out of bracket (11). Be sure to retain
split sleeve (12).
(5) Remove two screws (7) and nuts (6), and
remove bracket (11).
(1) Inspect all components for superficial
damage. Be sure the bulb lens is free of
(2) Check that components making up the
handle and lamp assemblies are firmly