118. Pump Gage Control Panel
Replace or repair damaged or defective
parts as necessary.
(1) Remove the tachometer-hourmeter (para.
(1) Refer to figure 56, and install the pump gage
(2) Remove the vacuum hydrant pressure gage
panel on the special purpose body.
(2) Install the discharge pressure gage (para.
(3) Discharge pressure gage (para. 116).
(4) Refer to figure 56, and remove the pump
(3) Install the hydrant pressure gage (para. 117).
gage control panel from the special purpose
(4) Install the tachometer-hourmeter (para. 115).
b. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts with an approved cleaning
solvent, and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect all parts for damaged or defective
(1) Remove the rear directional and taillights
Figure 57. Apron, removal and installation.